We seek to help create a world where people can exercise their inherent human capacity for leadership, acting together with dignity, belonging, and purpose. We manifest this by developing human systems for organizational impact, whether through coaching, team development, or organizational learning.
What We Do
Praxsys Leadership is a California-based firm offering coaching and development for organizations seeking to create human impact and business impact. Our integral approach enlivens individuals and teams — and your organization as a whole, with a system-wide shift toward more trust, collaboration, contribution, and fulfillment. As a result, people are inspired and empowered to lead, learn, and grow together.
How We Do It
We create customized programs for mid-sized organizations, delivered by a team of leadership coaches and consultants with practicality, effectiveness, and heart. Programs are pragmatic, rigorous, and systemic, with evidence-based methods designed to create meaningful and measurable shifts in your culture and business. At every stage of our work, we emphasize integrity, transparency, direct participation, meaningful voice, and stakeholder engagement.
We partner with our clients to develop:
- Identity — A deeper understanding of who you are and what you collectively stand for
- Direction — Clarity on the impact and results you are trying to create, for your organization and for the world
- Alignment — A system-wide shift in how people relate with each other, creating better communication and clarity on goals that support a synchronistic organization.
- Systems — A more human organization that encourages people’s true talents by ensuring they feel heard, seen, and valued.
- Action — People are empowered to take conscious action and reflect on outcomes to increase capacity for learning, integration, adaptation, and impact.
The Bottom Line:
When people can learn and act together, profound shifts can occur. Communication improves, effectiveness increases, and fulfillment deepens.
I feel blessed to be able to go to work each day doing something that I love, and I want that for everyone.
Thank you to Praxsys Leadership for your insight, passion and intelligence. Thanks for always challenging me and my team. I said at the beginning of this year, ‘I want to change the industry.’ I am more convinced than ever that this team, using the personal insights and tools we’ve discovered in the Leadership Impact Program, will do just that.
The coaches and facilitators Praxsys Leadership team are professional, well-prepared, knowledgeable, and come with a great deal of expertise. They are very adaptable, not afraid to hold people accountable. They push people to achieve.